Thursday, February 21, 2008

A new look, a new day!

Here in Minnesota, winter is still in full swing. But for one of the first times all week the temperature is above zero and the sun is shining bright! What a difference! From the look of my blog, you might be able to tell that I am excited for spring. I know it just has to be on its way and if not, well then at least it's spring here at Blissful Bounty!

One other great thing about today....the Foodie Blogroll! I am so excited to be a part of this. On the lower right side of the blog is a list of food blogs for all to enjoy. I myself am now added and I couldn't be more ecstatic or thankful to the Leftover Queen (who helped add me)!

Take a look at some of the other great blogs with amazing food...I have and they look terrific!

Happy early spring!

No comments: