Thursday, February 28, 2008

Must eat cookies!


Lately I have really had a craving to bake and well...a craving for all things baked:) So yesterday, with not much time to bake from scratch and really desiring cookies of some sort, I scoured the pantry to find, much to my delight, the other half of the brownie mix. I often cut mixes in half just because we don't eat or need that many baked goods around, and though I prefer to make something from scratch they fill in when they need too...like today!



I threw together what I thought would take this brownie mix to a cookie form. So to the half box of mix I threw in one egg, 1/4 C oil, and 2T water. Mixed...added chocolate chunks and baked at 350' for about 10-12 min. Check to make sure they are just about setting and then pull them out.

Verdict, well for a quick and easy cookie made with something we just had on hand and in less than 5 minutes, they were amazing and curbed the craving perfectly!

1 comment:

Marie Rayner said...

My goodness, but those are mightly delicious looking cookies. I came here looking for Snickers Bars and found other equally delicious and decadent looking goodies. I'll be back for more!