Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The best bbq pork? Someone thinks so!

Barbeque Pork...I love it, I actually like most things with bbq sauce. For the past year or so I have been making Cooking Light's BBQ Pulled Chicken whenever we want bbq. But after reading on so many blogs and boards, I decided to hang up my apron and try something quite out of the ordinary for me...a recipe with 3 ingredients!

This recipe is so easy and produces bbq pulled pork that is really delicious!

BBQ Pulled Pork

1 Pork Tenderloin
1 (12 ounce) can rootbeer (I used Diet)
1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce


1. Place tenderloin in crock pot and pour rootbeer over the top.
2. Cook on low for up to 7 hours.
3. Drain excess liquid, shred meat and mix in the bbq sauce.
4. Let simmer for a couple minutes to heat up and serve on rolls.

(feel free to saute onions and add along with the bbq sauce)

It doesn't get any easier than this and it is good, so good that Alex called it the "best bbq pork ever!"

No comments: