Thursday, February 26, 2009

OMG...I love this stuff

What is it I love? I am so in love with Chobani greek yogurt. While the hubby was away a couple of weeks ago, I headed to Whole Foods to do some browsing. I picked up a couple of things I have never tried, including a container of Chobani. Now I like greek yogurt, but I have never had Chobani. Slightly less expensive than Fage, though still pricey for yogurt, making this great treat an occasional indulgence.

Until the other week. While browsing Costco, I found Chobani in a pack of 16. So delicious and now less than a dollar a carton, making this indulgence available a little more often.

Break out of the yogurt rut, and indulge in some greek yogurt. Not only is it better for you (mroe protein, less sugar) but now it is more affordable as well!

Yea!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I tried the blueberry and thought it had an off aftertaste. I still prefer the Fage with the sidecar of honey! Greek yogurt is the best.

Andrea said...

Thanks Tiffany! I agree...there is a little afteraste, but b/c I love greek yogurt it's worth getting over for me!

Glad to be in the greek yogurt club with you!