Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TWD: Brioche Raisin Snails, or muffins?


Muffins it is...though I really want to try the Brioche. Only problem is, despite how yummy the recipe looks this weekend just filled up before I knew it. I don't usually have a lot of extra time during the week to do much baking so I rely on our weekends.

This weekend was filled spending some quality time with my hubby, seeing Jane Eyre at the Guthrie, and buying an investment property...yea! So with the weekend full, I didn't want TWD to go naked, so something needed to be made by Dorie as a substitute. Redeeming choice for breakfast Sunday, we had Lemon Poppyseed Muffins, which were moist, tart, and delicious!

But I think the snails may need to be made in the near future, because the flaming of the raisins, just sounds too irresistable:)

Check out the TWD site for links to all the others who made these delicious french sweets! Next week, Steph from A Whisk and a Spoon chose the Caramel Topped Flan...delish!

No comments: